Finding inspiration in your peers

Since starting this course I've learnt something that reassured me. I am not the only teacher struggling to make my classes more entertaining and engaging.
Most of the teachers have encountered setbacks at some point in their career. What made me understand myself  and my students better is the fact that it is all part of the learning process. You just need to pick yourself up and find solutions. And my fellow teachers have found some creative ways to overcome some of the most frequent troubles you can encounter in class. PBL and ICT are two of the ways.  Moreover, by making your class more active and technology dependent, students feel understood and involved in their personal educational development.
The list that this course has provided as a result of teachers' contribution is a real help due to the fact that all those sites or tools have been successfully used by numerous colleagues.
Therefore, it is of no surprise that teachers' collective efforts can make major changes in the educational system.
#twinmooc

Comments

  1. Excellent insight Diana. I've been a teacher for nearly twenty years and in our school we've just began working with PBL, though only in a part of out timetable. I absolutely agree with you when you say that PBL and ICT are two ways of making our students feel more motivated and therefore more involved in the learning process.
    We are currently writing an Erasmus KA1 project on how to deal with diversity and inclusion in the school. We have a lot of migrants and sometimes we find it difficult to get families involved in their children's education. We are looking for partners to participate in this KA1 project so as to do job shadowings. If you are interested in it, you can write to me at evavinyas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts