Successful teaching - online magazine - call for papers

Dear fellow teachers,

Do you want your voice to be heard, do you want to share your knowledge with other teachers? Here's your chance.

I'm trying to put together an online magazine tackling teaching issues, success stories, mistakes to avoid, classroom activities, projects and so on.

To be able to receive the ISSN number, the first issue needs to have at least 5 articles. So, for this reason, I am inviting you to be part of my initiative and hopefully we can make this a long term project.

If you are interested, leave a comment with your email address and I will send you the template for the article.

I reserve the right to choose only those articles that comply to the requirements.
Looking forward to our collaboration!

Kind regards,
Diana Z

Deadline: May 31st

Comments

Popular Posts